Alarks Nest Bed & Breakfast is operated by Linda Lark and her husband Colin.They chose to move to the beautiful city of Coffs Harbour, in an area called Boambee, to take advantage of the lovely weather and wonderful nature.
We invite you to come and stay at our pet friendly bed and breakfast to experience the many wonders our city has to offer. You can enjoy tranquil, comfortable accommodation, and be surrounded by mountains, natural forest and banana plantations.
Things to do in and around Coffs Harbour.
- Dolphin Magic – incredible dolphin and seal swimming encounters and the opportunity to swim with dolphins for all aged six and older
- Bonville International Golf Club – no trip is complete for any golf enthusiast without a round (or two)
- Coffs Harbour Marina – take a fishing carter, go whale watching or grab some fish and chips
- F1 Kart Hire – 2 stroke racing karts for hire on a bitumen sealed outdoor go-kart raceway
- Coffs Coast Camels – cross an ocean side camel ride off your bucket list
- Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve – is a nature reserve accessed by the Coffs Harbour marina’s breakwater
- Oztag – 2018 NSW STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, Coffs Harbour 9th, 10th & 11th February 2018
- Valery Trails Horse Riding – guided horse riding in forest in the Bellinger Valley
- and many others including; The Butterfly House, Carobana, The Big Banana, Jetty Dive Centre, Lee Winkler’s Surf School